The VAT UAE
The VAT has been implemented in the UAE at the dawn of the new year 2018.VAT has been implemented in UAE with the aim to reduce the country’s dependency on oil resources for revenue. It will create a new and stable source of income for the government, which will be utilized to provide better and more advanced public services. The VAT UAE has to provide all type of information related to VAT And solve all VAT queries.
Impact of VAT on UAE Real Estate Sector
From 1st January 2018, VAT has been levied on the consumption of goods and services in UAE. Businesses, end-users, and individuals are unhappy with the introduction of VAT in UAE. The rough idea has appeared about the VAT framework, sectors, zero-rated goods that will be exempted from the tax. Ultimately, consumers and end- users have incurred all taxes, so they must be aware that devil lies in the details.
The value-added tax (VAT), which came into effect from January 1, 2018, in UA.VAT rules and regulations, some basic services (and goods) like food, public transport, and some healthcare services are exempt from the VAT, while some other services will be taxed at zero percent.
Profile id: 4381 | Views : 51
Recently Registered Service Providers in Category: Business Management
- Primeglobal - We offer Business Formation, PRO services and all other consular services
- Vivek111 - Adam Global is the largest Mid Cap Corporate Business Advisory & we are providing our services around the globe. We have our mo...
- Jumeira - We Jumeira Business consultants and accountants are renowned name in the areas of auditing, accounting, business incorporation ...
- SamiMohammed - Since initiation in the year 2006 in the Emirate of Dubai. We cater to investors in the private, government and academic sector...
- Sah - Baker Tilly JFC’s origins can be traced back to 1980 when Just & Fair Consultants (Today’s JFC Group) was established by our Gr...
Most recent discussions in category: Business & Professional