Buckscapital FZC a UAE based company created Crowdfunding Platform www.buckscapital.com
Any entrepreneur, Startup Company, creative thinker wanted to raise money for their project must register and add their projects in www.buckscapital.com . When they are adding project, keep following things in their mind. Describe your project, your goals, why you need the money, how you use it and the time frame in which you need pledges to come in. And definitely don’t forget to describe the rewards they have to offer.
Answer these questions for the audience:
• Who are you?
• What is your background relevant to this project? Why should I trust you?
• What is your project?
• How long will it take to complete the project?
• How much backing do you need to complete the project?
• How will you use the money?
• What rewards are you offering?
• What will you do if you get more money than you are asking for?
• Why is your project worth for investors’ hard-earned dollars?
• How will you keep in touch with the community during development, and after the product is released?
Be reasonable. Only promise content, features, services or opportunities that you know and he will be able to deliver upon if goals are met. If they try to launch a project simply by asking for contributions and offering little of value in return, they very quickly discover that managing projects isn’t like running a political campaign or charity fundraiser. Few will pledge money simply to provide support. The majority of backers expect something in return—hence the need to incentivize them by offering compelling goods or services in exchange for contributions. The type of reward they offer should be determined by the kind of project they are running.
- The product itself
- A copy of the item in question—and, potentially, one sold for a limited time at a steep discount
- Advanced or early access to the product or service. This may include advance entry for backers to prototype testing programs.
- Enhanced versions of the product.
- Merchandise and souvenirs. They might offer posters, stickers, t-shirts, caps and other items that commemorate the project.
- Making your backer’s part of the product.
- Giving contributor’s credit. It’s always a good idea to thank your backers, but sometimes there are ways to do so publicly: within the product or at surrounding events. Be generous with donors.
Anyone who wants to bring their idea in to life can upload their project to www.buckscapital.com